Please review our maintenance request below. Only maintenance emergencies will be taken over the phone. For after-hours emergencies, call the office and follow the maintenance emergency prompts. Someone will call you back as soon as possible. If you have not received a call back within 15 minutes please dial again and repeat the same procedure to ensure that we received the correct information. Only maintenance emergencies will be responded to.
Emergency is defined as: Anything relating to the property under the lease that is threatening to life, health, or the integrity of the property.
The following are considered Emergency Maintenance: Call (307) 207-5100 and follow emergency prompts.
- Fire: Call 911 immediately, then call ACC.
- No Heat: Only if outside temperature is falling below 40 degrees, then call ACC. Otherwise, submit the issue using the link below.
- Broken Pipe: Turn off water valve to pipe or exterior water main, and call ACC.
- Broken Doorknob, Lock or Window: Only if it prevents resident from properly securing unit, call ACC. If temporary measures can be taken until business hours, use the link below to submit the issue online.
- No Electricity: Only if 1.) The resident has called the electric company and found that they were not at fault. 2.) After resident has checked all the breakers by flipping them ALL hard to the OFF position and then back on and reset all GFI circuits in the house, call ACC. Partial outages do not represent an emergency and resident should use the link below to submit the issue online.
- Gas Smell: Call gas company immediately, then call ACC.
If you have a situation other than those listed above, which seems immediately hazardous to residents, or damaging to the property, please call ACC and ask for maintenance. If after hours, call the office and follow the voice prompts for emergency maintenance.
The following are considered Routine Maintenance: Submit your issue online using the link below.
- A/C Repair: Submit the request online.
- Clogged Toilet or Garbage Disposal: Per your lease, this is your responsibility, call a plumber directly. Do not submit an online issue. If it turns out that there are roots in the line or something is physically wrong with the plumbing we will reimburse you.
- No Hot Water: Once you have submitted the issue online, call the office during business hours.
- Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher: Per your lease, this is your responsibility, call a repair service directly. Do not submit an online issue.
- Refrigerator Out: Submit an online request.
- Ice Maker/Water Dispenser not working: Per your lease, this is your responsibility, call a repair service directly. Do not submit an online issue.
- Oven not Working: Submit an online request.
- Microwave not working: Submit an online request
- Portable AC unit: Per your lease, this is your responsibility.
- Pest Control: Submit an online request.
- Lock Out: Residents can come by the ACC office and borrow a key during business hours. Borrowed keys must be returned within 24 hours (excluding weekends) or the resident pays a $75 admin fee. If the ACC office is closed, residents must call a locksmith and pay for the service. In the event ACC provides lockout assistance during business hours, beyond making a key available, there will be a $75 admin fee.
Note: All County® Cowboy is not responsible for loss of food or for alternative lodging due to appliance failure.
All other routine maintenance requests must be reported online using the link below. No routine maintenance will be accepted at any time by phone!